Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thing 8 - mashups

I really enjoyed playing with Spell with Flickr, Flickr Color Pickr & Big Huge Labs.
If there were ample time and availability of technology on a daily basis, I could see some fun 5th grade spelling activities, especially useful for students who need a visual image to connect with a word.
Color Pickr was cool and I could foresee awesome art projects growing from this site.
Big Huge Labs was amazing just in the variety of applications that are available. I really loved the pocket photo album. I will personally use that for pictures of my grandgirls.
I think that I don't explore enough on the internet. This is due to my internet connection at home being slow compared to the standards today...I have a satellite service that if rather frustrating. boo to slow internet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment